Joining the Tucson GLBT Chamber of Commerce is a great idea! Membership in the Chamber comes with multiple opportunities to connect with other members and with prospective customers—both online and in person.
Here are just a few of the opportunities that come with your Chamber membership:
- Listing in the Chamber’s online member directory.
- Monthly breakfast gathering (third Thursday of the month) with speakers, networking, tips and leads, and ample opportunity to connect. Members receive discounted admission.
- Free monthly Out & About mixers, hosted by Chamber member businesses. Members and guests can connect in a casual, comfortable environment while learning about each other’s businesses, products, and services.
- Invitation to quarterly special events with the Chamber.
- Membership in the Chamber’s private Facebook group where members exchange ideas, leads, and needs.
- Opportunity to join the Chamber at special events, such as tabling in our tent at Pride, walking in the Pride Parade, or tabling with us at the Multi-Chamber Expo.
- Opportunity to join the Chamber Coffee Club.
- Discounts from other members on products and services–and the opportunity to list your own discounts on our website.
- Access to the Chamber mailing list.
- Advertising opportunities on the Chamber website and in our monthly newsletter.
- Access to post event and job listings on the Chamber website.
- Membership badge.
A standard Chamber membership is just $175 per year (discounts available for non-profits).